Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Oct 4, 2014
- May 14, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Indianapolis, IN
- otis_thick was last seen:
- Oct 4, 2014
- Home Page:
- Indianapolis, IN
- Broadcast / Recording Engineer
- Current Setup:
- Jazz copy w/EMGs Badass II bridge, Custom Pbass body w Ernie ball MM neck pu and Duncan ceramic MM pu bridge Badass II bridge. 30-50-70-90 DR or Ken Smith or Boomers. Ashly BP-41 preamp Mackie Carvin DCM2000l power 2xJBL 6230 amps Custom 4x10w/horn, 2 xAvatar B410 NEO, 2xcustom 15/horn. Full setup wired bi-amped stereo.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk Soul Jazz Rock Country Blues, Head and some classical
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Full time Audio/Video/Broadcast Engineer
- G.A.S. List:
- Pre EB Musicman Sabre. lots o money from what I do!
- Influences and Teachers:
- My Dad, Larry Graham, Louis Johnson, Marcus Miller, Bootsy, Jerome Preston, David Romani (over looked 4 too long), Mark King, Nate phillips, Funky Thumbs Reddick, Jerry Preston, Darnell Farmer, Rocco, Stevie Wonder, Bassin Jason,Tm Stevens, Buzzard, Wyzard!!!!
Emmy Award Winner for Audio Production/Mixing
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Travel, food
Signature"Bass Players like to do it in the Bottom!"-Otis Thick