Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 9, 2014
- May 14, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Indianapolis, IN
- otis_thick was last seen:
- Jan 9, 2014
- Home page:
- Indianapolis, IN
- Current Setup:
- Jazz copy w/EMGs Badass II bridge, Custom Pbass body w Ernie ball MM neck pu and Duncan ceramic MM pu bridge Badass II bridge. 30-50-70-90 DR or Ken Smith or Boomers. Ashly BP-41 preamp Mackie Carvin DCM2000l power 2xJBL 6230 amps Custom 4x10w/horn, 2 xAvatar B410 NEO, 2xcustom 15/horn. Full setup wired bi-amped stereo.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk Soul Jazz Rock Country Blues, Head and some classical
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Full time Audio/Video/Broadcast Engineer
- G.A.S. List:
- Pre EB Musicman Sabre. lots o money from what I do!
- Influences and Teachers:
- My Dad, Larry Graham, Louis Johnson, Marcus Miller, Bootsy, Jerome Preston, David Romani (over looked 4 too long), Mark King, Nate phillips, Funky Thumbs Reddick, Jerry Preston, Darnell Farmer, Rocco, Stevie Wonder, Bassin Jason,Tm Stevens, Buzzard, Wyzard!!!!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Travel, food
Signature"Bass Players like to do it in the Bottom!"-Otis Thick