Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 9, 2014
- Aug 18, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- pb9717 was last seen:
- Dec 9, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Yamaha BBGN5, Lakland 55-02, Tobias Growler 5 Custom Hydro Finish
- Favorite Genres:
- prog rock, Fusion, Blues based rock, Jazz
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Where ever the check clears, I 'll play it.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 67 Rickenbacker, Kramer duke headless bass, Steinberger, 3 laklands, (2 55-94's and a 55-02) Yamaha TRB neck-thru ( the good ones, with the piezo bridge. )Ernie ball Stingray 4 string, Traben 5 ( garbage) Hohner , Stienberger copy, Tobias Growler 5, Tobias Killer B 5, Matt Pulcinella Level 5, Ken Smith Chuck Rainey 5. Geddy Lee Jazz, Spector Euro LX5, Brice Jazz 5, Sterling SB14
- G.A.S. List:
- Lakland 55-94 Standard, Sadowsky M5-24 & PJ Hybrid 5, Ken Smith BT 5 String
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy, Chris Squire, John Paul Jones, Jeff Berlin, Andy West, Stanley Clarke, Ricky Minor.
- Hobbies and Interests:
SignatureRickenbacker 4001/SBMM Ray34CA/Yamaha BB-405/Tobias Growler5/Squier VM Fretless/Spector Rebop5
Carvin BX1500/Ampeg SVT-48HE/Avatar SB112/Avatar 115
Its all about the groove son......