Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 2, 2013
- Feb 5, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Fargo, ND
- pbrdrnkr was last seen:
- Feb 2, 2013
- Home page:
- Fargo, ND
- Current Setup:
- 1978 Peavey T-40 w/Fender 9050ML stainless steel flatwounds, 1986 Ibanez Roadstar II, 80's Peavey Foundation, Washburn XB600. Ampeg B5R head w/2 Celestion Sidewinder 15's cab. Kustom Groove 310c combo amp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Indie/Alt rock, ambient/instrumental, metal, jazz, everything...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Go Murphy (indie/alt rock) & Nine Eyes (metal) @ Fargo, ND
- G.A.S. List:
- Markbass Little Mark Tube 800, Ampeg SVT-4 PRO, Aguilar DB 751 heads. Ampeg SVT-810E, Orange OBC810 cabs. Peavey T-20 bass. Another T-40...
- Influences and Teachers:
- My childhood friend's dad...also Les Claypool, Flea, Cliff Burton, Jaco Pastorius, Victor Wooten, Doug McCombs, Mark Sandman, Herbie Hancock's grooves to Aphex Twin's ambiance and everything in-between...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Welder and crafter of metal arts, build custom pedal boards and rack mounts.
SignatureMay the Murph be with you...