Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 21, 2014
- Jun 16, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
34, from New York
- Pcocobass was last seen:
- Jan 21, 2014
- Jun 30, 1979 (Age: 34)
- Home page:
- New York
- Current Setup:
- German Bass circa 1950 AKA "The Milt Hinton Chicago Bass"; Kay Model M-1; Epifani cabinet, AI Focus Amp; Barbera Transducer & Schertler contact mic; Spirocores, Velvets, or D'Addario Hybrids. Currently using Evah Pirazzis.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Frank Vignola Quintet, The Coco Brothers, Clem Derosa Big Band, random gigs around Manhattan @ Long Island
- Previously Owned Gear:
- AI Contra, David Gage Realist
- G.A.S. List:
- I wish I sounded like Ray Brown....
- Influences and Teachers:
My playing is mainly influenced by Ray Brown, Milt Hinton and Paul Chambers. Ray's the man.
I have studied with Todd Coolman, Bob Bowen, Harvie S, Dennis Irwin, Doug Weiss and with Rufus Reid. Currently I study with Kurt Muroki at Stony Brook University.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Photography, movies, relaxing