Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 18, 2014 at 11:57 AM
- Feb 27, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
54, from From Aptos CA to Solon IA
- phat5 was last seen:
- Viewing member profile phat5, Apr 18, 2014 at 11:57 AM
- Jun 4, 1959 (Age: 54)
- Home page:
- From Aptos CA to Solon IA
- Current Setup:
- Flathead basses, GK, Tech 21, TI, DR, D'Adarrio.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Gospel Choir rhythm section, Skyward Fall, Smokin' Elvis, cofffee house gigs.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender Roscoe Beck 5 (most versatile bass ever!) Acme B-2's, Epi Jack Casady Sig bass, a butt load of P & J basses. '76 4001 rick, 2 '76 Stingrays, wht and silver, '81 Stingray, '70's Gibson EB-OL, '80 Ampeg SVT-9, two '81 Alembic Distilates, Mark Johnson Jazz, Edenhaus Jazz, Roscoe Beck V, Bongo 5HH.
- G.A.S. List:
- More P basses.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Michael Been, Lee Sklar, Bill Church, Billy Batstone, Tiran Porter, Leo Lyons, Gary King, Randy Jo Hobbs, Roly Salley, Phil Kenmore, John Persh.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Building stringed instruments, fishing, home improvements.
SignatureFlathead basses, Lakland, '98 Azola Bug Bass, GK, Tech 21.