Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 29, 2013
- Jan 15, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Michigan's U.P.
- ProfGumby was last seen:
- Nov 29, 2013
- Home page:
- Michigan's U.P.
- Current Setup:
- Squier VM Jazz "Mojo"
- Squier CV Jazz (Modded to the point of being a Franken Bass) "Suzy Creamcheese"
- 1981, red, Peavey T40 the new "King Crimson"
Fender Bassman 250/210 Amp
- Favorite Genres:
- Music, sweet music I wish I could caress....
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The radio, CD's and the Kerosene Powered Victrola
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Cortez Fender P Bass copy
- 1983 Peavey T 40 (I loved that crimson red beauty) "King Crimson"
- Middle of the road Ibanez Active P/J"Black"
- Fullerton P Bass Copy "Blue"
- S101 Trans Red 5 String "Big Red"
- SX Jazz Bass - Natural w/White bound n Blocked neck "Blondie"
- SX Jazz Bass - 3TS w/Black bound n Blocked neck (Parted Out)
- SX P bass (modded) "Thumper"
- SX Jazz Geddy Clone White PG "Lilly"
- SX Jazz Geddy Clone Tort PG "Black Betty"
- SX LPB Fretless Jazz "Blue Velvet"
- Peavey TKO 80 amp modded with bigger Peavey Black Widow speaker
- Peavey Max 112 Amp
- DOD FX91 Overdrive stompbox
- G.A.S. List:
A Rickenbaker 4001 or 4003 Jetglow!
A Squier VM Jazz, Black w/white blocked and bound neck.
one particular project/custom build I have in my head...
Just now getting into building parts/modded/frankenbasses and want to eventually build custom basses for myself for fun and profit.
- Influences and Teachers:
Gene Simmons (don't laugh...)
And many more
US Peavey Club
Squier Owners Club
Squier VM Club
Squier CV Club
Jazz Bass Club
Black n Maple Basses
Olympic White Club
Tricked Out Squier Club
Fender Jazz Bass Club
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Health/Fitness Mountain/Trail biking & outdoors stuff
SignatureDon't ask me, I'm still trying to find the #@$#& "trust rod" on a bass!
I would hesitate to use the phrase "very good bassist" in any association with my name