Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
- Mar 25, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- ProgRocker was last seen:
- [On BYO]Managing account details, Nov 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
- Current Setup:
- Yamaha BB300, Schecter Diamond Series Elite 5-String, Dean EABC acoustic / electric bass. Hartke LH500 & Hydrive 112.
- Favorite Genres:
- Prog Rock/Metal, Metal, Hard Rock, Rock.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- G/K Backline 112 combo, Michael Kelly "Dragonfly" 5-String fretless AEB, Takaminie "Jasmine" AEB, Fender Jazz Am/Dlx fretless, Fender Stu Hamm "Urge"
- G.A.S. List:
- Jam Hub.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tom Moore (my bass teacher), Steve Harris, John Myung, Tony Levin, Flea, Victor Wooten, Steve Bailey, Billy Sheehan, & Geddy Lee.
SignatureRic5: "We dare not play chords for fear of knocking the planets out of alignment." Yamaha BB Club #66