Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 24, 2014 at 3:28 PM
- Jun 5, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Project7Bass was last seen:
- [On BYO]Engaged in conversation, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:28 PM
- Current Setup:
71 Fender P-Bass
Fender 75 Jazz RI MIJ (1996)
Orange Terror Combo
Ampeg 108 Amp
Acoustic B15 Amp
- Favorite Genres:
- Alternative, Rock, Hard Rock, Indie, Punk, Pop-Punk, Ska, Jazz, Big Band, and so much more!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Gentleman Giant
- Previously Owned Gear:
I have owned over 100 basses...and counting! Here is a short list of my old basses and rigs!
Valenti Bass #119
Valenti Bass #83
Fender 75' PBass Natural Finish
Fender 76' PBass Black (The Mojo Machine)
Fender 76' Jazz Bass Natural Finish w/Mods
Music Man Sting Ray 5 BFR (Fetured in Holiday 2011 GC Magazine)
Lakland USA 55-07
Lakland USA JO5
Lakland Skyline DJ5 LPB (MIK)
Lakland Skyline 44-60 LTD Teal
Nordy VJ5 Sonic Blue w/Blocks and Binding
Ampeg SVT 610 w/Ampeg SVT 350
Ampeg SVT 410HLF w/ Ampeg SVT 7 PRO
Mesa Powerhouse 212 w/Mesa Big Block 750
Mesa Vintage Powerhouse 115 w/Peavey VB-2
Markbass 210 and 115 Traveler Cabs w/Markbass LMII
Markbass Alain Caron 112 Combo
Acoustic 810 w/Markbass TTE500 (Randy Jackson)
The list could go one forever, but those are some of my favorites!
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- My father, my brother, Tom Russo, Gerry Baginski, Mike Herrera, Matt Freeman, Victor Wooten, Doug Wimbish, Geddy Lee, and so many more.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Guitar, Tech Nerd, Family, Friends, Sports...especially football!
Signature71 Fender P-Bass l 1996 Fender MIJ 75' RI l Orange Amplification