Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 13, 2012
- Dec 9, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Airdrie, Alberta
- Rage1331 was last seen:
- Dec 13, 2012
- Home Page:
- Airdrie, Alberta
- Current Setup:
1960s re-issue Fender Jazz bass MIM
1970s era Van Hall tele bass
Peavey TNT 115
D'Addario Chromes on the tele bass and the 5 string ESP.
Earnie Ball Cobalts on the Fender Jazz.
Seymour Duncan 1/4 Pounders in the Jazz.
- Favorite Genres:
- Death Metal/Tech-death, Grindcore, Mathcore, Progressive Metal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Sharp Hill, Dissonance In Death
- G.A.S. List:
- MXR Bass Blowtorch, OLP 5 string, Traynor TC1510, Fender Blacktop P-bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tim Commerford, Eric Langlois, Meshuggah, Cephalic Carnage, Car Bomb, Black Sheep Wall, Primus, Dave Ellefson, Knut, Insect Warfare, Deftones, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Veil of Maya, Nasum, BTBAM, Maruta, Discordance Axis, Frank Zappa, The Contortionist, Exotic Animal Petting Zoo, Bulb, Mumakil, Vildhjarta, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Admiral Angry, Ancients, Fleshwrought, The Acacia Strain
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hockey (go Avs!), politics, nature, books, life/death, space, SOME video games
SignatureGrindcore Bassist Club #1 | DM Bassist Club #40