Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 24, 2014
- Feb 11, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- reckonimatexan was last seen:
- Feb 24, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Various Ampeg SVT and Portabass heads, Euphonic Audio Cabs (Vl-108's; VL-210's). Acoustic Image Clarus 2, Demeter VTBP's, QSC PLX 3402, Radial Engineering ToneBone, Fishman Pro EQ.
- Favorite Genres:
- Any Swing, Be Bop, Big Band; most anything properly executed.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Sons of the Pioneers, Marty Haggard, Lennon/Cathcart show, Lennon Brothers Swing, Always Patsy Cline, Bob Wills' Texas Playboys, Ray Price
- Previously Owned Gear:
- EDEN 210's, SWR Goliath 2, EDEN WT 800, Peavey Alphabass, SWR workingman 12 (before Fender), Yamaha Bass pre.
- G.A.S. List:
- WILSON 4 String Pickup
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ray Brown, Neils, Duece Spriggens, Cliffie Stone, Edgar Meyer, Richard Bona, Bireli Lagrene.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- VW diesel Enthusiast