- Last Activity:
- Jun 20, 2015
- Jul 21, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Burlington ON Canada
- RevGroove was last seen:
- Jun 20, 2015
- December 5
- Home Page:
- Burlington ON Canada
- Account Services Manager; Bassist and MD
- Current Setup:
- Bass Guitar: Michael Tobias Design Kingston Zephyr basses (KAG5 Andre Gouche Sig. Model. KZ5X w/maple FB and KZ5 with rosewood FB); Amplification: Gallien Krueger MBFusion Head & 2 GK NEO112II cabs; Jim Dunlop DVP1; Jim Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah; MXR M-288 Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal; MXR Bass Overdrive; MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe; MXR Bass Chorus; MXR Bass Dunlop MXR M135 Smart Gate; Peterson Clip on Tuner; Furman SPB-8C Powered Stereo Pedal Board.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Matisse and the Playground; KeysnKrates; Terebinth; AVAILABLE TO SUB WITH DIFFERENT LOCAL ACTS, E-MAIL ME!!!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Yorkville BC210 Cabinet; Yorkville BM400 combo; SWR WM 1x15T; SWR Goliath III 4 ohm cabinet; SWR WM 2x10T; SWR WM 4004 head; Digitech BP200, Samson Airline Wireless System for Bass. Boss V-Wah Pedal; Furman SPB-8 Powered Stereo Pedal Board, Spector NS2000/5; Spector NS2000Q5 (defretted); pre-Re-Bop Spector Euro bolt on 4 string, Electro Harmonix Hum DeBugger; BBE MaxCom dual compressor with Sonic Maximizer; dbx 266XL dual compressor; dbx120A Subharmonic Synth; GK DieselDawg Distortion
- G.A.S. List:
- hmmm...MTD Saratoga (US, NOS Czech, or otherwise), MTD KZX5 Fretless , a vintage YBA3 Super Custom Special (the one with the Master Volume)...MXR M-288 Octaver (on the way), MTD KAG6
- Influences and Teachers:
- Andrew Gouche, Norm Stockton, Glen Myers, Fred Hammond, Sting, Billy Sheehan; Dave Johns; Orinn Isaacs; MARCUS MILLER!!!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Comics, web surfing...
- Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
SignatureMy MySpace Page; MTD KZX Bass Owners Mem. #4; Yorkville/Traynor Club Mem. #9; MTD (non U.S.) Club #14; 19mm Club Member #27; Black n Maple Bass Owner's Club Mem. #108
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com