Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 7, 2014
- Jan 19, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
43, from Woodburn, Oregon
- rfclef was last seen:
- Feb 7, 2014
- Jan 29, 1971 (Age: 43)
- Home page:
- Woodburn, Oregon
- Current Setup:
Birdsong Cortobass - Oh yeah.....
Hartke LH500 head
SWR Goliath III 4x10
TC Helicon VoiceLive
Epiphone EB-0 HEAVILY modified "VIKING BASS"
Ashdown Electric Blue 180-15,
Peavey Mk III CHS 300 bass head
Behringer Bass Overdrive, Bass Flanger & Bass Chorus pedals
Korg Pitchblack tuner
- Favorite Genres:
- Christian Rock, Classic Rock,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "Cry of Stones"-Christian Rock...in my HS's Jazz combo and Pep Band with my students... Play at church
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Tubas, brass, Baritone Ukulele, Epiphone Viola Bass, ZZ Ryder Lo Ryder Bass, Applause AE-40 Acoustic/Electric Shortscale BG, Ashdown 2x10 extension
- G.A.S. List:
- At the moment, I got everything I want... unless maybe another Birdsong???
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Geddy Lee, Will Lee, Phil Joel, Floyd Pepper
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Astronomy, literature, scifi
SignatureBobby Rice, Bassist - Cry of Stones
check us out at cryofstones.com