Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Oct 3, 2014
- Jan 19, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
43, from Woodburn, Oregon
- rfclef was last seen:
- Oct 3, 2014
- Jan 29, 1971 (Age: 43)
- Home Page:
- Woodburn, Oregon
- Current Setup:
Birdsong Cortobass - Oh yeah.....
Hartke LH500 head
SWR Goliath III 4x10
TC Helicon VoiceLive
Epiphone EB-0 HEAVILY modified "VIKING BASS"
Ashdown Electric Blue 180-15,
Peavey Mk III CHS 300 bass head
Behringer Bass Overdrive, Bass Flanger & Bass Chorus pedals
Korg Pitchblack tuner
- Favorite Genres:
- Christian Rock, Classic Rock,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "Cry of Stones"-Christian Rock...in my HS's Jazz combo and Pep Band with my students... Play at church
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Tubas, brass, Baritone Ukulele, Epiphone Viola Bass, ZZ Ryder Lo Ryder Bass, Applause AE-40 Acoustic/Electric Shortscale BG, Ashdown 2x10 extension
- G.A.S. List:
- At the moment, I got everything I want... unless maybe another Birdsong???
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Geddy Lee, Will Lee, Phil Joel, Floyd Pepper
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Astronomy, literature, scifi
SignatureBobby Rice, Bassist - Cry of Stones
check us out at cryofstones.com