Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 30, 2014
- Jun 16, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
1980? AMERICAN FENDER P BASS SIERRA SUNBURST,GIBSON LES PAUL BASS BLACK active,DEAN RHAPSODY 4 STRING,FENDER STING BASS,SQUIER P-BASS black with redish perloid pickguard and seymour duncan and gotoh bridge 20th anniversary so its SLIGHTLY CUSTOMED WITH ADDED FENDER LOGO,HOHNER 4 STRING ACTIVE STEINBERGER COPY,IBANEZ SOUNDGEAR SR800,GRECO greenish stained 60'S BASS WITH F TYPE HOLES----
-GK 400 BASS HEAD,PEAVEY MARK 5 OR 6 2CHANNEL W/GRAPHIC EQ, ACOUSTIC BASS HEAD 120 I BELIEVE,PEAVEY 4X10 CAB,VARIOUS VARIETY OF PEDALS(RARELY USE).,
technics 1200,vestax pdx2000,roland sp808
- Favorite Genres:
- EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC,ALT,AMBIENT,INTSTRUMENTAL WITH SAMPLES,grindcore,hardcore,reggae,trip hop,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- NONE- JUST STARTED PLAYING AGAIN,NOT SERIOUS-
- Previously Owned Gear:
- GIBSON SG BASS (left it at a friends house,never got it back he sold it)
- G.A.S. List:
POSSIBLY NEWER STAGE OF BASS EQUIPMENT
currently looking at a swr sm900 for 400 dollars...update now own it!
- Influences and Teachers:
- HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER,STEVE HARRIS,EMIL LEECH,friends older brothers band f.c.d.n.-Tormentor...back in the day going to gigs with them and watching them tear it up while they played with bloodcum.....watching late night rock concerts such as midnight special,don kirshners rock concerts, loving ac/dc and ted nugent as a kid and owning their 8 track!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- 356 PORSCHE Drauz (i own!)