- Last Activity:
- Oct 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM
- Jul 30, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Southern Maryland
I hit refresh, then WTH! Apr 16, 2014
- Rickett Customs was last seen:
- [On BYO]Managing account details, Oct 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM
- Home Page:
- Southern Maryland
- Current Setup:
Spector Euro5 w/EMG BQC
"Rickett Custom" Headless Fretless 5 w/EMG40dc's and BQC
Alembic epic (Tenor Bass, Tuned A,D,G,C).
DP custom 6 string fretless.
My first bass--Squire p-bass with a Spector Tone pump Tone Jump
2 PVC EUB's
TC Electronic RH450
Custom made cab (4-10 and 1-15 in an isobaric enclosure).
Ampeg "classic" SLM 810
GK MBE 212
Digitech whammy (To split clean and processed signal).
VTbass Deluxe (backup DI)
Line6 Relay G50
Ashdown "JLo' HyperDrive
Krank Distortus Maximus.(Guitar)
TC Electronic G-Minor.(Guitar)
(80's) Ibanez Phase Tone.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Reggae, Metal, Funk, Pop, Traditional Bluegrass, Rockabilly that about covers it.....
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Kirk McEwin band, Backstage Pass
- Previously Owned Gear:
Steinberger Basses (A few, but long gone).
Sometimes memory is not so good....SO I might have Missed Alot.
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
Teacher: Anthony Wellington (Gotta get deeper in Theory and Funk)........
Everybody.......Either directly or indirectly.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Producer, engineer, live sound or studio
- Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com