Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 1, 2014
- Apr 23, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Austin, TX
- ricky was last seen:
- Apr 1, 2014
- September 24
- Home page:
- Austin, TX
- Current Setup:
- 1973 Fender Precision, LaBella flat wound electric strings, Englehardt ES-1, Plain Gut/Pirastro Oliv Strings, Fishman Platinum Plus EQ, MXR 10-band EQ, Gallien Krueger 800 RB, Genz Benz Focus 115, Markbass Mini CMD 121P.
- Favorite Genres:
- blues, soul, western swing, dixieland, rockabilly
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Soul Supporters (electric bass), JW and the Prospectors, Lonesome Dave Fisher, Skyline Wranglers (upright
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Eden Traveller 400 head, GK 700RB, Fender Bassman 100, Avatar 112, Flite 10" 3 way downfiring cab, Eden D210, Ampeg B-15, Ampeg B15R, B200R, SVT; Carvin, Peavey, Fishman pickup.
- G.A.S. List:
- Acoustic Image combo, Bergantino powered 12" cab, mid 60's hollow body electric bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Pops Foster, Ray Brown, Willie Dixon, Family Man Barret, Keith Ferguson, Preston Hubbard, James Jamerson
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Running, hiking, fishing, reading, writing