Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 6, 2013
- Aug 23, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Manitowoc, WI
- Ripley1046 was last seen:
- Mar 6, 2013
- Manitowoc, WI
- Current Setup:
- Cremona SB-3 3/4 Upright, Peavey Fury P bass, Kramer Focus P bass, Yorkville Bassmaster XS400H with matching 4x10, Nocturne Brain Seltzer preamp pedal, BBE Sonic Stomp
- Favorite Genres:
- Rockabilly, Punk, Ska, Rock-n-roll
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- South Side River Revival, an electrified acoustic trio
- G.A.S. List:
- Ric 4003, SVT with an 8x10", a good doghouse, or more realistically a Dean Hillsboro J in trans blue.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Lee Rocker, Jimbo Wallace, Mary Huff, Matt Freeman, Hunter Burgan, Kevin Junemann, and many more I'm likely forgetting.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Live sound, guitar, working on instruments
SignatureWisconsin Bassists Club #122
Monument Music Manitowoc - South Side River Revival