Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Nov 21, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- rocknroll777 was last seen:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Current Setup:
cheap sx jazz ( fender copy)
CAJAVEC GA100B 100 w amp (transistor head, made in Yugoslavia circa '86) - curently BLOWN
Peavey Tour 450 head
1x15'' speaker cab (unknown brand of speaker)
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Blues Rock, Southern Rock, Hard Rock, Psychodelic, Classic Heavy Metal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Playin' in a local rock band, mostly doing the covers of Bosnian/Yugoslavian bands.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez GTA10 guitar amp
- G.A.S. List:
Rickenbacker 4001 ; Gibson Thunderbird ; Gibson EB4L
Ampeg SVT; vintage Marshall 100 w bass head with two 4x12 cabs....just love the Marshall full-stacks
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Enthwistle, Leon Wilkeson, J.P. Jones, Geezer Butler, Noel Redding, Jack Bruce, Lemmy, Roger Glover, Berry Oakley, Zoran Milanović, Bruno Langer, .....
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Fixin' guitars and makin' bass cabs and other stuff
SignatureOLD SCHOOL ROCK
Peavey Amps Club #185