- Last Activity:
- Oct 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM
- Sep 16, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Gold Supporting Member
Tring to figure this new TB sh!t out. Apr 16, 2014
- rogerbmiller was last seen:
- Searching, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM
- Current Setup:
- GK MB210ii and mb210 extension cab. Old GK combo amp 100W, Peavet Mark III Centurion with 2x12 cab and old Dean Markley 150W 15" Combo. My bass collection has gotten way out of hand. Too many to list, but I love all things Japanese.
- Favorite Genres:
- Good music. Not the other kind!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Cornelia Street Band
- Previously Owned Gear:
- This is the list wen i stopped counting in 2005: 3 Wishbasses (2 4's and a 7 string), Peavey Axcelerator Fretless, Ibanez Destroyer DB800, Steinberger XP2, Hohner B2AFL, Hondo Fame, Ibanez RB-850 (Roadstar II), ATK305, Steinberger Musicyo with body and DB tuner, Peavey B Quad 4, Ibanez SR-405, Steinberger XT2-5, Ibanez Musician Bass, Peavey G Bass, SD Curlee Imports, Ibanez ATK-100 (passive), Ibanez SR-885, Every Matsumoku bass known to man,
- G.A.S. List:
Godin Shifter, white ot burst, 3
Pickups, Unlined fretless Aria PRO II SB (my current ones are lined). Musicman Cutlass. Some more Heartfields and older Yamaha BB's. Roland synth bass. Any other crazy basses from the 80's.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Taylor got me playing electric (I started out on double bass), too many others have inspired me to list.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cooking, Photography, Running, writing