- Last Activity:
- Aug 1, 2015 at 11:39 AM
- Sep 16, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Gold Supporting Member
Tring to figure this new TB sh!t out. Apr 16, 2014
- rogerbmiller was last seen:
- Viewing thread FS Alembic Distillate, Aug 1, 2015 at 11:39 AM
- Current Setup:
- GK MB210ii and mb210 extension cab. Old GK combo amp 100W, Peavet Mark III Centurion with 2x12 cab and old Dean Markley 150W 15" Combo. And a GK Backline 110 (loud little bugger). My bass collection has gotten way out of hand. Too many to list, but I love all things Japanese.
- Favorite Genres:
- Good music. Not the other kind!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Cornelia Street Band
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Almost 400 basses and counting. I like to try everything at least once!
- G.A.S. List:
- Expands every day. Top of my mind now: Unlined fretless Aria PRO II SB (my current ones are lined). Musicman Cutlass, Heartfields and third run Yamaha BB5000s. Always looking for funky semi hollows new or old. Roland synth bass. Italia Marinello in gold. A Mutron (Haz Labs or a TruTron would be fine). ACG preamp for one of my many J basses. Ampeg baby bass or similar. Any other crazy basses if have not yet learned about are always welcome into the fold. Oh- and I can't wait for the neck through Stingrays to come out. Player one at NAMM and it blew my mind.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Taylor got me playing electric (I started out on double bass), too many others have inspired me to list.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cooking, Photography, Running, writing.
SignatureFS: Two Great Compressor Pedals $20 OBO Each Shipped!!
WTB: Modulus Sweet Spot or M-92 unlined Fretless
WTB: Musicman USA SUB Fretless