Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 18, 2013
- Jul 5, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Ottawa, Canada
- ronlaf was last seen:
- Jan 18, 2013
- Home page:
- Ottawa, Canada
- Current Setup:
- Status Empathy 5-string with 303 preamp, Musicman Stingray5, Parker 4-string bass, Ashdown MAG 600, Eden 2x10 (pair of them), Tanglewood Acoustic bass/w B-Band preamp, Squier Jazz Bass/w Alnico-5 Pups, Peavey T.B.RAXX tube pre, Nady CX900 power amp, custom built 2x10 w/ Celestion+horn.
- Favorite Genres:
- funk, R&B, soul, light jazz, cool jazz,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- R&B soul, Blues, corporate, light jazz standards
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1977 Stingray 3-bolt neck, 1976 Fender Jazz, Ibanez Roadstar bass, 1970-something Rickenbacher 4003, Ampeg SVT PRO-6,
- G.A.S. List:
- Status King Bass MK-II, Glockenlang TAKE 5 4x10, Aguilar AG500, F-BASS BN-6, ROY LUTHIERY OY4 bass,
- Influences and Teachers:
- Abraham Laboriel, Michael Manring, Stu Hamm, Mark King, Victor Wooten, Mr Prestia, Jamerson/Babbitt team with Motown,
- Hobbies and Interests: