Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Jul 8, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Connecticut
- Current Setup:
- Fender Jazz, Fender Coronado II, Squier Jaguar, Tacoma Thunderchief, Guild B50, Strunal 50/4 Blonde "upright", Ampeg BA112, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0-12T, GK MB200 and GB STL-8T, and a half dozen acoustic guitars, a few amps, mixer, powered speakers, powered monitors, mics, etc, etc, etc.
- Favorite Genres:
- Bluegrass, EARLY country, blues, rockabilly, roots music of all sorts
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Classic country band, bassist for singer/songwriter Ron Anthony
- G.A.S. List:
- Cure for cancer and peace on earth to men of goodwill
- Influences and Teachers:
- Every good bassist I hear.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Aviation, ham radio, motorcycling, rc modeling