Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 20, 2014 at 11:25 AM
- Sep 26, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Inadvertent Microtonalist, Male, from Portland, ME
- Sam Sherry was last seen:
- Viewing forum Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories, Apr 20, 2014 at 11:25 AM
- Home page:
- Portland, ME
- Current Setup:
- Upton Euro DB --> Underwood or RS2 --> 1985 Walter Woods MI225 --> Euphonic VL110 x2
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Portland Jazz Orchestra; Tom Porter & Friends
- G.A.S. List:
Better intonation and melodic concept
More time with my family
More concerts to play
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: Michael Moore, Cecil McBee, Jaki Byard, Leland Tolo, master-classes w/ Gary Karr. Influences: Miles, 'Trane, Chick & his bassists, MBrecker, Herbie, Scott LaFaro . . . .
- Euphonic Audio "Player"
Signature"We can give to those who listen to the essence the best of what we are. But to do that, at each stage we have to keep on cleaning the mirror." -- John Coltrane