Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
Share This Page
46, from Chicago
- Scottkarch was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing thread TC Electronic: Pairing a single RS212 with RH750?, Dec 22, 2014 at 1:03 PM
- Jan 6, 1968 (Age: 46)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
- Ibanez 80s Roadster, Washburn B20, Retrovibe Vantage, Geddy Jazz, MIM Fretless Jazz, Ibanez SR370F, Dean Edge 8, Brice fretless 8, Dean Rhapsody 12 string, Epiphone Thunderbird, Takamine acoustic bass, Michael Kelly Dragonfly fretless, Spector Core Piezo fretless, zoom B9.1ut
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Jennerator jenneratorband.com
- G.A.S. List:
- Black Rickenbacker 4001/4003, . maybe a few pedals. Cheap Precision to add Rickenbacker pickups to.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Mark King, Graham Maby