Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 31, 2014
- Feb 14, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- seventhsunbass was last seen:
- Mar 31, 2014
- Current Setup:
Mesa Boogie Buster! 200 Bass
Mesa Boogie Big Block 750
Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine combo
Mesa Roadready 4-10"
Mesa Roadready 1-15"
G&L's - L-1000 FL modded serial # B000833, '95 L-2000, '84 L-2000, L-1505, SB-2
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Acid Jazz, Blues, Old Rock
- Previously Owned Gear:
- If you can get bass out of it, I have owned it at one tyme or the other, losing cash but gaining in tone (typical Gemini).
- G.A.S. List:
G&L Climax bass (first year)
G&L Interceptor bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Roger Waters, The OX, Geezer Butler, JPJ, Anthony Jackson, Ron Carter, Mingus, Dunn, all the usual suspects.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Golf when I can, work if I must.
SignatureMore than a few G&L's..... the way Leo meant it to be.