Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 18, 2012
- Feb 4, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- ShortVincent was last seen:
- Dec 18, 2012
- Current Setup:
- '49 Kay upright, '91 Precision, GK 200MB, Ampeg B15N, 800RB for when I need loud
- Favorite Genres:
- Trad & swing & modern jazz, country, western, and country & western, blues, folk, rock. Country-rock, blues-rock, country-blues. Jazz-blues, folk-rock, jazz-folk. Western swing, country-folk, swing-blues. Other permutations considered.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Coffeehouses, lounges, taverns, saloons, pubs, bar rooms, various other low dives.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- ('66?) Hagstrom HIIB, '67 Ampeg AUB, '73 Telecaster Bass, '83 4003, '80s Yamaha BX1
- Influences and Teachers:
- The usual suspects, plus Wellman Braud, Alcide Pavagaux, Doyle Holly, Clayton Perkins, George Porter Jr., Rick Danko, so many- and about a thousand guys who showed me one thing or another when I asked "How do you do that?"