Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- May 1, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Home Page:
- The San Francisco Bay Area
- Current Setup:
- '98 Warwick Thumb BO5, MTD Kingston Heir 5 w/ Aguilar OBP-3, Reverend 5L, Michael Dolan fretless 5, '78 MM String Ray, MTD Grendel 5, '96 Warwick Corvette Std, and Roland Juno-106 for synth bass, Markbass LMT, Aguilar GS112 x 2, Acme B2, and BBE Sonic Maximizer
- Favorite Genres:
- R&B, Christian/Gospel, Funky Jazz, Neosoul
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Just playin' in church mostly. Also, playing for those who need help.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Lakland 55-01 QM w/ SD Basslines PU's, Carvin BB-5, Guild Pilot 5 w/ Bart J's and electronics, Spector Rebop 5, Hartke 410 and 115
- Influences and Teachers:
- Louis Johnson, Flea, Verdine White, Bernard Edwards, Marcus Miller, and Jaco
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Interior and Garden Design