Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 10, 2013
- Sep 5, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- skeeter28 was last seen:
- Jan 10, 2013
- Current Setup:
- Currently have a Hartke 1400 head sitting atop a 4x10 Eminance Cab. I use a 80's Fender P Bass Lyte and a SansAmp Bass driver DI. I've just bought a Ampeg Portaflex 500 but Im still waiting for it to be imported atm!
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk, Rock, Funk, Jam Band, anything except indie trash.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I used to own a Marshal Bass state 150W Combo, If anyone still uses that crap!
- G.A.S. List:
- A custom made walnut 4 string with a Emg pre amp built in to the body. EMG pick ups through out with a slim rosewood neck. Finished in a cherry stain. Plus a Khaler Tremelo. Also an Ampeg fridge setup and a crew that will transport it for me!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Flea was a big inspiration when I was just starting out but I lost interest in his playing after a while. Then I was introduced to Primus and well Claypool has been a BIG infuence on me and through that pushed me as a player. I also like Victor Wooten although I think his style is a little repetitive ( I know the same can be said for Primus I love a lot of Les's solo and side projects too!) and have recently started listening to Rush and am still searching for the top of my head!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Sound Engineering
SignatureI am the Antipop, I'll run against the grain till the day I drop.