Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 10, 2013
- Sep 5, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- skeeter28 was last seen:
- Jan 10, 2013
- Current Setup:
- Currently have a Hartke 1400 head sitting atop a 4x10 Eminance Cab. I use a 80's Fender P Bass Lyte and a SansAmp Bass driver DI. I've just bought a Ampeg Portaflex 500 but Im still waiting for it to be imported atm!
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk, Rock, Funk, Jam Band, anything except indie trash.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I used to own a Marshal Bass state 150W Combo, If anyone still uses that crap!
- G.A.S. List:
- A custom made walnut 4 string with a Emg pre amp built in to the body. EMG pick ups through out with a slim rosewood neck. Finished in a cherry stain. Plus a Khaler Tremelo. Also an Ampeg fridge setup and a crew that will transport it for me!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Flea was a big inspiration when I was just starting out but I lost interest in his playing after a while. Then I was introduced to Primus and well Claypool has been a BIG infuence on me and through that pushed me as a player. I also like Victor Wooten although I think his style is a little repetitive ( I know the same can be said for Primus I love a lot of Les's solo and side projects too!) and have recently started listening to Rush and am still searching for the top of my head!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Sound Engineering
SignatureI am the Antipop, I'll run against the grain till the day I drop.