- Last Activity:
- Feb 7, 2016 at 12:00 AM
- Sep 7, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Long Island N.Y.
- SkulliesBass was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Feb 7, 2016 at 12:00 AM
- Home Page:
- Long Island N.Y.
- Retired Sasquatch Hunter
- Current Setup:
- 2015 JetGlo Rickenbacker 4003S
- 2014 MapleGlo Rickenbacker 4003
- 1973 Walnut Gibson EB-0 Bass.
- 2015 Heritage Cherry Gibson SG Standard Bass
- 2014 Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass in Black. Upgraded with a Fender Super 55 pickup in the bridge position.
- 2015 Fender American Standard Precision, maple neck and board, in Olympic White.
- 1990 Fender '51 Reissue Bass with a Blonde MJT '51 Body. Loaded with a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Stacked Stinger pickup, RS GuitarWorks electronics, a Nickel Badass II bridge and Hipshot tuners (including a D Tuner).
- 1994 Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg SVT 4x10 Cab.
- Bearfoot Blueberry Overdrive, MXR M-80 DI, MXR Phase 90, MXR Wylde Overdrive, Boss TU-2 Tuner, MXR/CAE Boost, Wooly Mammoth Clone, Modified Dunlop Cry Baby Wah, MXR Carbon Copy.
- D'Addario Chrome strings.
- Dunlop Tortex .88 picks
- 1994 Black Fender '57 Reissue Stratocaster (heavily modified).
- Favorite Genres:
- Riff Rock, Classic Rock, Punk Rock, Post Hardcore, Jam Rock, Motown
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Skullies - Punk Rock
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, Tobias, Rickenbacker, G.K., Ampeg, Epiphone, Danelectro, Hamer, Marshall, Peavey, Mesa, EBS
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4080, Rickenbacker 4004LK, Allen Woody's Sunburst Gibson Double Neck Bass/Guitar
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Geezer Butler, Bob Daisley, Steve Harris, Allen Woody, John Entwistle, Roger Glover, Chris Squire, Dusty Hill, Sting, Matt Freeman, Pino Palladino, Tony Franklin, Tony Bono, Lemmy, Carl Radle.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing, modifying basses. Collecting Tattoos. Listening to music. Reading.
SignatureFretless Club #997
Gibson Club #151
Chromes Club #17
Bob Daisley Fan Club #9
Music | The Skullies
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com