- Last Activity:
- Sep 2, 2015 at 11:48 PM
- Sep 7, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Long Island N.Y.
- SkulliesBass was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:48 PM
- Home Page:
- Long Island N.Y.
- Current Setup:
- 2014 Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass in Black. Upgraded with a Fender Super 55 pickup in the bridge position.
- 2015 Fender American Standard Precision, maple neck and board, in Olympic White.
- 1990 Fender '51 Reissue Bass with a Blonde MJT '51 Body. Loaded with a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Stacked Stinger pickup, RS GuitarWorks electronics, a Nickel Badass II bridge and Hipshot tuners (including a D Tuner).
- 2013 Gibson Custom ES 335 Bass, Cherry Red.
- 1994 Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg SVT 4x10 Cab.
- MXR M-80 DI, MXR Phase 90, MXR Wylde Overdrive, Boss TU-2 Tuner, MXR/CAE Boost, Wooly Mammoth Clone, Modified Dunlop Cry Baby Wah, MXR Carbon Copy.
- D'Addario Chrome strings.
- Dunlop Tortex .88 picks and Straplocks.
- 1994 Black Fender '57 Reissue Stratocaster (heavily modified).
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk Rock, Classic Rock, Riff Rock, Jam Rock, Post Hardcore, Ska, Reggae, Motown
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Skullies - Punk Rock
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, Tobias, Rickenbacker, G.K., Ampeg, Epiphone, Danelectro, Hamer, Marshall, Peavey, Mesa, EBS
- G.A.S. List:
- Sting's early 1957 Precision Bass, Sting's 70's Fender Fretless Bass, John Entwistle's Fender '66 Slab Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Sting, Billy Sheehan, Allen Woody, Tony Franklin, Tony Bono, Dusty Hill, Bob Daisley, Steve Harris, Geezer Butler, Berry Oakley, Matt Freeman, Roger Glover, Carl Radle.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing, modifying basses. Collecting Tattoos. Listening to music. Reading.
SignatureFretless Club #997
Gibson Club #151
Chromes Club #17
Music | The Skullies