Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 23, 2014 at 3:07 AM
- Apr 27, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from West Coast
Gold Supporting Member
- skychief was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Apr 23, 2014 at 3:07 AM
- Home page:
- West Coast
- bass plyr
- Current Setup:
Mathias Thoma DB w/ Polytone hybrid (piezo/mic) pup
Fender J fretless
Ampeg SVT2 pro head into 2 Eden 210XLT cabs (stacked vertically, of course).
coffee house/small venue rig: '71 Fender Bassman (50w) into an Ampeg SVT15E cab.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz / Rockabilly/Psychobilly
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- HighToppers, RoLL MoDeLs
- Previously Owned Gear:
- SWR cabs, Peavy 215, GK 800RB , GK 400RB, Underwood DB pickup
- G.A.S. List:
- mid-to- late 19th century German or Italian DB
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ray Brown, Jack Bruce, Lee Rocker. Got about 3 minutes of instruction from Ray Brown!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Motorcycling, flying, sailing