Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 23, 2014 at 12:53 PM
- Sep 7, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Seattle, WA
Share This Page
from Seattle, WA
- SlugThrower was last seen:
- Viewing forum For Sale: Bass Guitars, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:53 PM
- Seattle, WA
- Current Setup:
Squire Precision w/ hipshot ultralight tuners and bridge, bartolini pickups, and active bartolini 2-band eq (main bass)
1980s G&L SB-2: Metallic red w/ black hardware.
2012 Green Metallic Flake G&L SB-2
2012 Sunburst G&L SB-2 w/ quartersawn neck, maple fretboard, and tort pickguard
Green .88 Tortex
Darkglass B7K, B3K, VMT
Purple Tech 21 XXL
Ampeg SVT CL w/ Classic 4x10 and 1x15
- Favorite Genres:
- Loud guitar music: Metal, Stoner, Rock, Drone, Psych, Post, and Math
- G.A.S. List:
G&L Precision Basses
I'd love to try a Gallien Krueger stack.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Al Cisneros, Jeff Matz, Lemmy, Geezer Butler, Steve Harris, Mike Eginton, Scott Reeder, Cliff Burton, Justin Chancellor, Alex Webster, and Rob "The Baron" Miller
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Kung Fu, woodworker and proud cat owner
SignatureMediocre Bass Club #745
Fender Precision Bass Club #817