Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jun 17, 2013
- Dec 6, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
37, from U.S.A. Chicago Il.
- Smu573 was last seen:
- Jun 17, 2013
- Jan 3, 1977 (Age: 37)
- Home page:
- U.S.A. Chicago Il.
- Current Setup:
David Eden WT1205,WT800,D210XLT8,D210XST8,D212XLT8,& a D115XLT8, EM3,EM5, ENC112, D110XST8 (custom made)
Basses: Modulus Q6 & 1937 Kay upright >Avalon U5>amp
Pre effect loop:
Fulltone clyde dlx wah>Boss SY3>EBS octabass>Fulltone bass drive>Lovetone Meatball>amp
Love Tone ? (flanger)>Boss PH2>Boss CEB>Boss DD6>volume pedal>aux 2 input
all pedals powered by a Voodoo Lab Power Pedal 2
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, jazz, advant garde, psychedelic rock, electronica, hip hop, blue grass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I play in FIFTH WORLD (a psychedelic shamanistic movement consisting of a blend of new and old world technology, ranging from jam band rock to electronica while encompassing a full multimedia light, projection, and dance show)& Forty Piece Choir (psychedelic, pop, rock) . I regularly play venues such as the House of Blues, Metro, Park West, & Double Door in Chicago as well as sporadic shows in other
- Previously Owned Gear:
- AMPEG SVT PRO IV,1981 svt 810 cab LINE 6 BASS POD 2.0, BASS POD PRO, PEAVEY 115(FIRST AMP)MONSTER BASS CABLES
- G.A.S. List:
- NS EUB USA, octavious squeezer, Pigtronix Echolution, Pigtronix Mother ship, Abeltonlive
- Influences and Teachers:
- Taught by Doug Lofstrom(Columbia College Chicago) , Greg Sarchet,( Chicago Lyric Opera) and Dave Anderson (Chicago jazz ensemble). I am heavily influenced by Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead), Mike Gordon (Phish), & Roger Waters (Pink Floyd).
- Hobbies and Interests:
- EDEN Artist
SignatureEDEN CLUB MEMBER #117
Eden customer service manager and artist relations