Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Jun 17, 2013
- Dec 6, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
37, from U.S.A. Chicago Il.
- Smu573 was last seen:
- Jun 17, 2013
- Jan 3, 1977 (Age: 37)
- Home Page:
- U.S.A. Chicago Il.
- Current Setup:
David Eden WT1205,WT800,D210XLT8,D210XST8,D212XLT8,& a D115XLT8, EM3,EM5, ENC112, D110XST8 (custom made)
Basses: Modulus Q6 & 1937 Kay upright >Avalon U5>amp
Pre effect loop:
Fulltone clyde dlx wah>Boss SY3>EBS octabass>Fulltone bass drive>Lovetone Meatball>amp
Love Tone ? (flanger)>Boss PH2>Boss CEB>Boss DD6>volume pedal>aux 2 input
all pedals powered by a Voodoo Lab Power Pedal 2
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, jazz, advant garde, psychedelic rock, electronica, hip hop, blue grass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I play in FIFTH WORLD (a psychedelic shamanistic movement consisting of a blend of new and old world technology, ranging from jam band rock to electronica while encompassing a full multimedia light, projection, and dance show)& Forty Piece Choir (psychedelic, pop, rock) . I regularly play venues such as the House of Blues, Metro, Park West, & Double Door in Chicago as well as sporadic shows in other
- Previously Owned Gear:
- AMPEG SVT PRO IV,1981 svt 810 cab LINE 6 BASS POD 2.0, BASS POD PRO, PEAVEY 115(FIRST AMP)MONSTER BASS CABLES
- G.A.S. List:
- NS EUB USA, octavious squeezer, Pigtronix Echolution, Pigtronix Mother ship, Abeltonlive
- Influences and Teachers:
- Taught by Doug Lofstrom(Columbia College Chicago) , Greg Sarchet,( Chicago Lyric Opera) and Dave Anderson (Chicago jazz ensemble). I am heavily influenced by Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead), Mike Gordon (Phish), & Roger Waters (Pink Floyd).
- Hobbies and Interests:
- EDEN Artist
SignatureEDEN CLUB MEMBER #117
Eden customer service manager and artist relations