Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 4, 2014
- Feb 8, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Gold Supporting Member
- snowtraveler65 was last seen:
- Apr 4, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Fender P (American Standard 2010), TC Electronic RH450 amp. TC Electronic RS410 & RS212 cabs. EBS MicroBass ll pre, EBS UniChorus, Aguilar Filter Twin, Mark Bass Compressore.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz fusion to rock
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Winter Street Project, contemporary christian, church, auditoriums, coffee houses
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Spector NS4H2, Vox "Violin" bass ('69), Fender P ('74). Ampeg SVT Black Line ('74), Cerwin Vega B-48 cab.
- G.A.S. List:
- Aguilar Octomizer, Fender Jazz (fretless)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Abe Laboriel, Jaco Pastorious, Rocco Prestia, John Patitucci, Norm Stockton, Geddy Lee, John Entwistle, Chris Squire...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- guitar, outdoor activities