- snowtraveler65 was last seen:
- Feb 7, 2016 at 6:43 PM
- Current Setup:
- Fender P (American Standard 2010), Fender Jazz (American Standard fretless 2013), TC Electronic RH450 amp. TC Electronic RS410 & RS212 cabs. EBS MicroBass ll pre, EBS UniChorus, Aguilar Filter Twin, Aguilar Octomizer, Aguilar TLC Compressor and TC Electronic PolyTune. Mark Bass Compressore on extended leave awaiting reply from customer service...
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz fusion to rock
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Winter Street Project, contemporary christian, church, auditoriums, coffee houses
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Spector NS4H2, Vox Violin bass ('69), Fender P ('74). Ampeg SVT Black Line ('74), Cerwin Vega B-48 cab.
- G.A.S. List:
- Roscoe Century 5 or SKB 3005
- Influences and Teachers:
- Abe Laboriel, Jaco Pastorious, Victor Wooten, Rocco Prestia, John Patitucci, Norm Stockton, Geddy Lee, Jimmy Haslip, John Entwistle, Chris Squire...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- guitar, outdoor activities
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com