Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 31, 2014
- Dec 30, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Tarrytown, New York
- soundsource was last seen:
- Jan 31, 2014
- Home page:
- Tarrytown, New York
- Current Setup:
63 fender precision, hofner club bass, jerry jones longhorn, Lakland joe osborne skyline, squire jaguar, fender custom shop '62 jazz, squire vintage precision, all basses only have four strings. Recently added a Squire Jazz 5 string guess i'm not an old fogey anymore.
Amps - fender tb 600 C
ampeg b-15 reissue (i like it better with the 60 and 100 watt settings), mesa boogie walkabout w 15" speaker.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, gospel, country, blues, soul, americana
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- the cool jerks, Star of Behlehem Baptist Church
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 74 fender precision, 72 fender tele bass w humbucker, acoustic 360 bass amp, early 60's fender bassman head, late 60's fender bassman.
- Influences and Teachers:
- duck dunn, james jamerson, david hood, bernard edwards, most of james brown's bass players, bob babitt, duck dunn