Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 12, 2014
- Mar 14, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Toronto, Ontario
- sputech was last seen:
- Feb 12, 2014
- January 11
- Toronto, Ontario
- Current Setup:
- Fender Reggie Hamilton, MM Sterling 4, Steinberger Synapse Custom 4, My 'other-rig': Markbass Little Mark III and two Traynor TC112 cabs and My 'porta-rig' Markbass mini CMD112p sometimes with one Bergantino AE210 cab, various Tech21 pedals and Aphex Punch Factory compressor.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, prog-rock.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Dick and the Emotions, Phoenix5, the League of Rock
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Recording and mixing with ProTools. I have 'some' experience after 32 years @ CBC Radio;)
- G.A.S. List:
- Traynor should make some NEO 2x12cabs @ about 45 lbs. for about $600.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Chris Squire, Geddy Lee, Paul McCartney.
SignatureMember: Yorkville/Traynor club #141, Canadian club #156, Markbass club #318.