Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 2, 2013
- Jun 13, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
25, from boonville,new york...and proud
- stanger503 was last seen:
- Dec 2, 2013
- Nov 22, 1988 (Age: 25)
- Home page:
- boonville,new york...and proud
- Current Setup:
spector legend classic, sxsjb-57 black and maple with black p/g and tuners, and finally G&L tribute L2000 coupled with an ashdown mag300 and a mag410 for the loud gigs and a swr 1-15 "custom"(was a combo) cab.
also sx 5er with aftermarket black block bound neck and a douglas web 825na.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- HeathCliff and we'll play pretty much wherever the show is :)
- G.A.S. List:
- fender geddy jazz or spector rebop....or whatever happens to fit what im looking for at the time haha
- Influences and Teachers:
- i wouldntve started playing without newsted but i wouldnt have kept playing with out the continuous inspiration i get from other average bassists. for the big ones cliff burton is up there for what he was known for but for what im really into right now coheed and cambria has taken my insight of what bass can do in rock and prog to a new level and i have to thank mic todd for that. he truely is my idol rite now
Signaturehttp://www.myspace.com/heathcliff2 <my band
Black and Maple Bass Owners Club #64
Spector club #121
bassist with beards club #20