Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM
- Jun 13, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
26, from boonville,new york...and proud
- stanger503 was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Nov 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM
- Nov 22, 1988 (Age: 26)
- Home Page:
- boonville,new york...and proud
- Current Setup:
spector legend classic, sxsjb-57 black and maple with black p/g and tuners, and finally G&L tribute L2000 coupled with an ashdown mag300 and a mag410 for the loud gigs and a swr 1-15 "custom"(was a combo) cab.
also sx 5er with aftermarket black block bound neck and a douglas web 825na.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- HeathCliff and we'll play pretty much wherever the show is :)
- G.A.S. List:
- fender geddy jazz or spector rebop....or whatever happens to fit what im looking for at the time haha
- Influences and Teachers:
- i wouldntve started playing without newsted but i wouldnt have kept playing with out the continuous inspiration i get from other average bassists. for the big ones cliff burton is up there for what he was known for but for what im really into right now coheed and cambria has taken my insight of what bass can do in rock and prog to a new level and i have to thank mic todd for that. he truely is my idol rite now
Signaturehttp://www.myspace.com/heathcliff2 <my band
Black and Maple Bass Owners Club #64
Spector club #121
bassist with beards club #20