Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Mar 14, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- Variety of high-end J clones and a real vintage J bass, fretless Warwick and lots of Stingrays. 4, 5, 6-strings depending on the gig. Quality amps and cabs, mostly Boogie.
- Favorite Genres:
- I rock & roll, funk & soul, and sometimes metal, reggae or solo loop.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- A variety of original and cover acts playing from pubs to arenas, mostly low-key local stuff but at least one you've definitely heard of and probably covered if you do newer Top-20 material. Don't bother asking.
- G.A.S. List:
- I pay full price for what I want and gig it hard.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Darryl Jenifer, Mike Watt, Nate Watts, too many more to mention.
SignatureIn Groove I Trust