- Mar 14, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Current Setup:
- Variety of high-end J clones and real vintage basses, fretless Warwick and lots of Stingrays. 4, 5, 6-strings depending on the gig. Quality amps and cabs, mostly Boogie.
- Favorite Genres:
- I rock & roll, funk & soul, reggae, pop and sometimes metal or solo loop.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- A variety of original and cover acts playing from pubs to arenas, mostly low-key local stuff but at least some you've definitely heard of and probably covered if you do newer Top-20 material. Don't bother asking.
- G.A.S. List:
- I pay full price for what I want and I gig it hard.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Darryl Jenifer, Mike Watt, Nate Watts, The Ox and too many more to mention. Playing covers, then stripping them down to grasp the technical approach and theory has been the biggest influence in my actual bass playing.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Being outside.
SignatureOur god has landed. http://www.talkbass.com/threads/our-god-has-landed-sharay-reed.1077461/
I Can't Even Begin To Grasp The Purpose Of Club Numbers Club #1
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com