Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM
- Feb 1, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- C470, CO
Share This Page
from C470, CO
- Stephent28 was last seen:
- Viewing thread The Rickenbacker Club Part Twelve, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM
- C470, CO
- Current Setup:
TecAmp Puma 900 with fEARful 12/6/1 and 12/sub or Glasstone Lil G or Glasstone 2x10/15.
Mesa Walkabout Scout 12 stack
GB Streamliner 900
Brubaker MJX-4 "Tricked Out" one-off Brute
EBMM Stingray 20th Anniversary
Dingwall Afterburner 6
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, Power Pop, Rock, Blues, Jazz
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Too much to remember that I forgot.
- G.A.S. List:
- Empty..totally sated!.....and if feels pretty damn good!
- Influences and Teachers:
- McCartney, Squire, Entwistle, Dunn, Sklar
- Hobbies and Interests:
SignatureCLUBS: fEARful # 77 (12/6/1 and 12/sub), Ovation Magnum #13, Bongo #157, BigAl #25, ProgRock #115, Colorado #75
Glasstone Lil G, TecAmp Puma #6, YYS #100, Brubaker Semi-Custom