- Last Activity:
- Jul 31, 2014 at 3:03 AM
- Nov 6, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- stuntbass77 was last seen:
- Viewing thread How to upgrade tuners on a Fender P-bass, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:03 AM
- Current Setup:
- MIA Fender jazz bass, self built tube amp (old fender copy), self built four ten bottom with eminence kappa pro speakers, four string fretless bass I made years back.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz fusion, funk, rock (70's and 80's), country, anything with mixed styles.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- MIA fender precision, stingray, Warwick thumb, Geddy lee jazz bass, Ibanez K5, US Masters EP 52, G&L L2500, Ampeg SVT head and matching bottom (called it the fridge, 180 pounds with wheels), all the above had to go after disability.
- G.A.S. List:
- Sadowsky Ash/Maple, should have purchased one before money became tight......... LoL. Wish I had more time and money to build another tube amp (B-15 design).
- Influences and Teachers:
- The bassists (and people in general) on YouTube who like myself are disabled, always inspiring.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- oil painting and pencil
SignatureLefties who play righty club member #344