Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Sep 24, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from augusta, mike frost
- superjaay was last seen:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Home page:
- augusta, mike frost
- Current Setup:
- Carvin SB5000, Fender FSR Jazz bass, Pevey Grind 6 BXP, Squier JazzV, SX Ursa Jazz V, Fender Bassman 100 and 25, Acoustic B200 combo, Zoom B21U MFX pedal, Peavey Tour 450,Gallien Kruger RBX 210, 115 Avatar B115, Behringer BDI21, Behringer tube mic preamp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Contemporary Gospel/Christian, Jazz, R and B/Funk/Motown
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Macedonia Grovetown Church Band, Radical Praise gospel choir, any band that will have me???
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez SR305, Ampeg B2R, Ampeg HSE 410, SX Fretless Jazz V(Regret), Rogue LX 400 pro, Douglas WOB 826,
- G.A.S. List:
- Audere Pre-amp, GK MB500, GK lightweight cabs, Walter Woods Head, Sadowsky RV5 Clifford Roi 6 string Bass, Anything Callowhill.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mike Frost (mcfrost.com), Jamerson, Jaco, Pino Palladino, Fred Hammond, Jeff Ward, Ray McCoy, Mario Smith, Sharay Reed,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Golf, Motorcycling, Fishing, Drag racing
SignatureHolding it down forever......or until I learn a few more notes...