Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 5, 2014
- Sep 24, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from augusta, mike frost
- superjaay was last seen:
- Dec 5, 2014
- Home Page:
- augusta, mike frost
- Current Setup:
- Carvin SB5000, Fender FSR Jazz bass, Pevey Grind 6 BXP, Squier JazzV, SX Ursa Jazz V, Fender Bassman 100 and 25, Acoustic B200 combo, Zoom B21U MFX pedal, Peavey Tour 450,Gallien Kruger RBX 210, 115 Avatar B115, Behringer BDI21, Behringer tube mic preamp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Contemporary Gospel/Christian, Jazz, R and B/Funk/Motown
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Macedonia Grovetown Church Band, Radical Praise gospel choir, any band that will have me???
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez SR305, Ampeg B2R, Ampeg HSE 410, SX Fretless Jazz V(Regret), Rogue LX 400 pro, Douglas WOB 826,
- G.A.S. List:
- Audere Pre-amp, GK MB500, GK lightweight cabs, Walter Woods Head, Sadowsky RV5 Clifford Roi 6 string Bass, Anything Callowhill.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mike Frost (mcfrost.com), Jamerson, Jaco, Pino Palladino, Fred Hammond, Jeff Ward, Ray McCoy, Mario Smith, Sharay Reed,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Golf, Motorcycling, Fishing, Drag racing
SignatureHolding it down forever......or until I learn a few more notes...