Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 3:36 AM
- Aug 13, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Tucson, Arizona
- Syco_bass was last seen:
- [On Tapatalk]Managing account details, Apr 24, 2014 at 3:36 AM
- January 31
- Home page:
- Tucson, Arizona
- Current Setup:
Anything I build. You pick the style, I'll build you your dream bass.
My current rig includes;
Ampeg portaflex 800 and a pair of 1X15 custom bass cabs.
- Favorite Genres:
- Modern Country, Southern Rock, Classic Rock, Classic Soul, Classic R&B, Blues, Contemporary Christian
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
I used to own a complete Ampeg SVT350/8X10 cab settup. (should never have sold it!)
Trace Elliot SM350 /4x10 + 1x15 cabs. Good settup but not very reliable.
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Getty Lee, Leland Sclar, Victa, Geezer, John Entwisle, Flee, John Patatucci, Marcus Miller, Steve Harrison, Billy Shean, Jaco, Norm Stockton, to name a few.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- HotRods, Motor cycles, bowhunting
- Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses