Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 11, 2014
- Jul 31, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Tactician was last seen:
- Nov 11, 2014
- Home Page:
- Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
- Current Setup:
- Fender Standard Jazz, Laney 120Watt 1x15", Ashdown 250 MAG with 4x10" , CE-2 Chorus, and an Ibanez RD600. A Thomann PRO1300 and couple of Eminence Delta 15A cabs and a couple of Eminenece AD50 speaker cabs with crossovers for using with the 15"s when I need more top. A Yamaha 10/2 mixer. The new addition is an Alesis SR18 which I bought summer 2008 and still haven't programmed yet - too busy is my excuse - but watch out for some YouTube updates and workshops.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Insomnia R&B band. Cocktail-ROCK duo. Me - solo
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Aria PE 32" short scale Bass. Bit like a Les Paul with a short bass neck - just OK - if I went short scale I'd rather be with a Gibson.
- G.A.S. List:
Sandberg - California Precision
The Ibanez Prestige range
- Influences and Teachers:
- I saw John Entwistle play a lot in 1964 when I was in a support band in London. I did a week course with Stu Hamm in 2007 - no looking back after that one.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Flamenco and Latin music, Golf when I can get some time (rare) and a bit Of Spanish speaking
SignatureAs a pro, I get paid for playing and sounding good - not for spending a wad on high end equipment.