Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Nov 17, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Still can't think of anything good to put here., Male, from CA.
You are now entering Fender country. Apr 17, 2014
- Current Setup:
ORIGINAL VINTAGE BASSES:
*1961 Precision - Sunburst/Tort PG/Rosewood
*1969 Jazz - Sunburst/Tort PG/Rosewood
*59 "Vintage-Hybrid" Precision - Black '57 RI Body/Gold PG/1961 Rosewood Neck
*71 "Vintage-Hybrid" Jazz - Relic C.A.R. (by MJT)/Parch. PG/Geddy Lee Neck/1971 Guts
*60 Jazz - Relic Sonic Blue-Over-Sunburst (by MJT)/Mint PG/Rosewood/Matching Headstock
*55 Precision "Sting Tribute Bass" - Relic 2-Tone Sunburst (by MJT)/No PG/Maple
*Samick Greg Bennett Mini Bass - C.A.R./Rosewood
*Engelhardt C1 String Bass
AMPS & CABS:
*Mesa Boogie M2000 w/ SWR 4x10 Cab
*Overtone Flyweight 200 w/(2) Ampeg SVT210AV Cabs
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, blues, soul, funk, jazz.. and anything that moves.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The 60 Grit Blues Band - www.facebook.com/60Gritbluesband or www.60gritbluesband.com
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender, Musicman, Ric, Gibson, Hofner, Ibanez, Modulus, Warwick, Yamaha, Ampeg, Mesa Boogie, Hiwatt, MarkBass, Carvin, Overton and more.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone who played bass in any song I've ever liked.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Women, writing songs, cars, 4wheelin, camping, hiking, marksmanship, snowboarding, boating, Indycar racing...
SignatureFOR SALE LINKS:
Fender Custom Shop '64 Jazz Bass Relic