Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 3, 2014
- Dec 29, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- thedovewarlord was last seen:
- Nov 3, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Basses: American Vintage Reissue '57 Precision (White Blonde) with Ernie Ball Rounds (50 to 105), Hohner Fretless PJ w/ Dimarzios and D'Addario Chrome Flats, Big Old Standup (manufacturer unknown), and a 80's Charvel (Precision style) usually w/Rounds - currently unassembled. Also play guitar and drums, own a beat to crap Fender Strat that sounds amazing, Slingerland 1967 4 piece kit, Ovation Celebrity and vintage Takamine 12
- Favorite Genres:
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- played in a Punk Rock n Roll Band many moons ago, currently playing a good mix of heavy rock n roll and stoner QOTSA style music (and lovin' it!)
- G.A.S. List:
- Vintage Fender Precision from the 60's, Olympic White with Rosewood Fretboard - the ultimate! A good Baritone or Bass VI would be sick.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Too many to list. Right now MIchael Schuman of Queens of the Stone Age has my ear. Those less obvious, my high school friends who got me going (especially Tommy Palermo).