Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 2, 2014
- Jul 4, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- thumpbass1 was last seen:
- Apr 2, 2014
- Current Setup:
- 78 p-bass/2000 Geddy Lee j-bass/mid 90's fretless j-bass. My amp rig consists of a killer old Peavey Mark IV head and various cabs. I also use smaller combo rigs and various custom tube stuff I have assembled in my arsenal as well as oddball toys.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The "Blue Hornets". I also do other gigs that come my way.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 63-P-bass/Traynor Bassmaster and Bassmate amps/Gibson Ripper bass/Kramer 600b metal neck bass /Les Paul standard bass/US Fender Jazz deluxe bass and various old school gear that I've used over the years that came and went in trade or I just didn't keep.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm thinking about getting a Mesa Boogie "walk about" combo rig for club use.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Larry Taylor/Mel Shacher of Grand Funk fame/John Entwhistle/Ralphie Armstrong/John Paul Jones/Donald "Duck' Dunn/Jaco Pastorius and so many others I haven't listed.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- slide guitar playing, and guitar playing.