Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 7, 2014
- Jul 4, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- 78 p-bass/2000 Geddy Lee j-bass/mid 90's fretless j-bass. My amp rig consists of a killer old Peavey Mark IV head and various cabs. I also use smaller combo rigs and various custom tube stuff I have assembled in my arsenal as well as oddball toys.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The "Blue Hornets". I also do other gigs that come my way.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 63-P-bass/Traynor Bassmaster and Bassmate amps/Gibson Ripper bass/Kramer 600b metal neck bass /Les Paul standard bass/US Fender Jazz deluxe bass and various old school gear that I've used over the years that came and went in trade or I just didn't keep.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm thinking about getting a Mesa Boogie "walk about" combo rig for club use.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Larry Taylor/Mel Shacher of Grand Funk fame/John Entwhistle/Ralphie Armstrong/John Paul Jones/Donald "Duck' Dunn/Jaco Pastorius and so many others I haven't listed.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- slide guitar playing, and guitar playing.