Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Feb 1, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- tito mangialajo was last seen:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Current Setup:
german flatback doublebass about 1920
Yamaha BEX-4 electric bass, Eko Kiwi bass (short scale) around end of 70'
FDeck preamp series 2
Audix D4, sometimes
Full set of Gamut Lyon gut strings: G medium, D light
Gallien Krueger MB200
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- many jazz combo in italy from duo voice- bass to eleven piece band. mainstream to modern-contemporary-very iprovised jazz
- Previously Owned Gear:
Rev Solo I, realist, fwf pick-up
spyrochore, jazzer, helicore hybr and orch strings, pirastro obligato, D-TAR solstice
- G.A.S. List:
- playing more concerts. in Italy it becomes very hard to play live.
- Influences and Teachers:
- mingus, ray brown, wilbur ware, paul chambers, scott la faro, haden, monte budwig, mark dresser, jean jaques avenel, red mitchell, dave holland, rodolfo stroeter, jorge helder, paulo paulelli, luizao maia
- Hobbies and Interests:
- reading, hystory, politic, staying with my wife and my daughter