Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 15, 2014
- Feb 18, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
53, from Santee, CA
- tjhill was last seen:
- Feb 15, 2014
- Aug 28, 1961 (Age: 53)
- Home Page:
- Santee, CA
- Current Setup:
MTD 535 (#336), Ken Lawrence Brase II, James Tyler 5 (Abe Laboriel model, James Tyler 5 Fretless, Azola "Fender PJ Relic", Azola Bugbass, Jim Crawford Silverton 6's (Fretted and fretless)
Mesa-Boogie WalkAbout Scout 15, GK 112 Kickback.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Several Church Worship teams. Under The Son, 4TH Guy Shining
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Euphonic Audio VL110, VL210. Bag End 15D, 15DX. SWR Redhead. SWR SM400. Eden WT300, Eden VT4.0. Mesa Boogie 1516. Ampeg SVT, V4B. Many others too numerous to list.
- G.A.S. List:
- The ultimate in tone, killers SPL's, mad-rugged construction at a weight that won't make be bust a gnut!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Abraham Laboriel, Neil Stubenhaus, Brian Bromberg, Jeff Berlin, Marcus Miller, Jaco, Richard Bona, Christian McBride, Bob Magnusson, Paul Chambers, Charles Mingus, John Patitucci, Norm Stockton and about a few dozen "no-names" out there bringing it every time they play.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Computer geek, Graphics Geek, Painting geek, basically a geek!
Tel.760.207.1308 - tjhillart.com