Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM
- Sep 27, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
38, from Martin County, Florida, USA
- tonedeaf was last seen:
- Engaged in conversation, Apr 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM
- May 8, 1975 (Age: 38)
- Home page:
- Martin County, Florida, USA
- Current Setup:
- Fender American Standard P-Bass V, Fender MIM Reggie Hamilton, Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI, Roland D-Bass amp
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- local theater, church, occasional sub work, hopefully a band again soon. . .
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender MIM Jazz 5er with Fender Noiseless Pickups, Epiphone Allen Woody, Sansamp Bass Driver DI, Epiphone EBM-4, Cort Billy Cox Freedom Bass, Fender BXR-200, SWR WM 10 combo, SX SJB62 Fretless, Ibanez ATK 100, Frankenbass (Squier P-bass w/ one sort of J-style pickup), Ibanez Artcore Singlecut, Ibanez ATK300, Lakland Skyline 44-02, 1/4 Framus Upright, Yorkville XC115XC cab, Ampeg BT-15 fliptop, Agile HEA-30B acoustic bass, SWR WM 4004, MTD Kingston fretless 4, Washburn AB-30, Godin SD-4, Yamaha BB404F, TBC JT-400 JJ, Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass, Fender MIM Standard/62RI P-Bass, Yamaha BB414, TBC AP500MM, Eden WT800 head, Avatar 2x12 Delta Cab, Ampeg B-100R Combo
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, George Porter Jr, Chris Wood, Dirk Lemmenes, Jeff Ament, Keith Hoerig, many many more.
Signature"It tastes like a faint bean"