We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 18, 2014 at 7:40 AM
- Nov 20, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Iowa City, Iowa
- tornadobass was last seen:
- Viewing forum For Sale: Bass Guitars, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:40 AM
- Home Page:
- Iowa City, Iowa
- Current Setup:
- Azola BugBass, '74 Fender Jazz, Lakland Hollow 30, SX Fretless Jazz, '81 G&L L-1000, Squier Jaguar SS, Matthias Kriner carved upright, Kala U-Bass, Epiphone upright bass. AI Clarus (ser iii), EA Micro, EA Wizzy 12, CarvinBX500 amp with BRX 10.2 cab, Ampeg PF-500 amp with PF210 cab.
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, musicals...a little classical
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Blue Midnight Trio, The Tornadoes
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Epiphone Jack Casady, Guild Ashbory, Eastwood Airline MAP, Eastwood EUB-1, Eden WT-300, G-K MB112E, 400RB & 700RB, GK 410SBX cab, Carvin cabs, SWR SM-400 & SM-400S, Eden D210T & D115T cabs, SWR Bass 350, Ampeg Portabass 210 cab, Acme Low B-1 cab, Fender Bassman Ten, Bassman 50, Bassman 100, Ampeg V-6B cab, SWR WM12 combo, OLP Stingray copy, EA Wizzy 10 cabs.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm a gear-satisfied man...almost!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Duck Dunn, Jerry Jemmott, Jaco, Edgar Meyer, Jamerson, Ray Brown
- Hobbies and Interests:
- cycling, sailing, woodworking
- Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings