- Last Activity:
- Mar 17, 2015
- Sep 22, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
44, from Minneapolis,MN
- tunnelworld was last seen:
- Mar 17, 2015
- Nov 14, 1970 (Age: 44)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
Upright: 100 yr old upright American? w/ Gage Realist.
Electrics: Geddy Lee Jazz, '77 Fender jazz w/ Moses fretless neck and Bart's, '77 jazz neck on a Mighty Mite p-bass body w. Duncan 1/4 lb'r.
Walter Woods Green Light w/ Acme Low B-2.
Yorkville XM-50C. Line 6 LowDown 110.
Effects: Tonebone DI, Sans Amp DI, Tech 21 Red Ripper, MXR bass envelope filter, Boss Octave, Reverb & Delays, Akai Headrush, Boss RC-20 loop station, vol pedal. German bow & various slides, picks, chopsticks, mallets.
- Favorite Genres:
- jazz, rock, r&b, roots / americana
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Chris Bates' Good Vibes, Chris Bates' Red 5, Grease Gun, Atlantis Quartet, Todd Clouser, Low Blows, Framework, Enormous, Red Planet.
- G.A.S. List:
Looking for a travel URB. Chadwick Folding bass or Eminence, Azola, BSX.
Also looking to find my first real bass again - Ibanez RB850 (1984-5).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: Anthony Cox, James Clute, Chris Brown. Players: Miles Davis, Dave Holland, Devin Hoff, Gary Peacock, Tony Levin, Miroslav Vitous, Geddy Lee, Ed Blackwell, Aston Barrett, Ron Carter, Ray Brown, John Coltrane, Jimmy Garrison, Charlie Haden, Ornette Coleman, Scott LaFaro, Larry Grenadier, Avishai Cohen, Chris Wood, Mark King, Pino Palladino, jeepers creepers EVERYBODY!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- baseball and my family
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Double Bass Instruction
SignatureEverybody got to elevate from the norm.
#43 Geddy Lee Jazz Club!