Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 20, 2014 at 6:59 AM
- Sep 22, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
44, from Minneapolis,MN
- tunnelworld was last seen:
- [On BYO]Managing account details, Dec 20, 2014 at 6:59 AM
- Nov 14, 1970 (Age: 44)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
Upright: 100 yr old upright American? w/ Gage Realist.
Electrics: Geddy Lee Jazz, Peavey TL-6 w/ Bartolini NTBT, '77 Fender jazz w/ Moses fretless neck and Bart's, '77 jazz neck on a Mighty Mite p-bass body w. Duncan 1/4 lb'r.
Walter Woods Green Light w/ Acme Low B-2.
Effects: Tonebone DI, Sans Amp DI, Tech 21 Red Ripper, MXR bass envelope filter, Boss Octave, Reverb & Delays, Akai Headrush, Boss RC-20 loop station, vol pedal. German bow & various slides, picks, chopsticks, mallets.
- Favorite Genres:
- jazz, rock, r&b, roots / americana
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Chris Bates' Good Vibes, Chris Bates Quintet, Grease Gun, Atlantis Quartet, Todd Clouser, Low Blows, Framework, Enormous, Red Planet.
- G.A.S. List:
Looking for a travel URB. Chadwick Folding bass or Eminence, Azola, BSX.
Also looking to find my first real bass again - Ibanez RB850 (1984-5).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: Anthony Cox, James Clute, Chris Brown. Players: Miles Davis, Dave Holland, Devin Hoff, Gary Peacock, Tony Levin, Miroslav Vitous, Geddy Lee, Ed Blackwell, Aston Barrett, Ron Carter, Ray Brown, John Coltrane, Jimmy Garrison, Charlie Haden, Ornette Coleman, Scott LaFaro, Larry Grenadier, Avishai Cohen, Chris Wood, Mark King, Pino Palladino, jeepers creepers EVERYBODY!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- baseball and my family
SignatureEverybody got to elevate from the norm.
#43 Geddy Lee Jazz Club!