Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 15, 2014
- Nov 7, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- UntuchablSS was last seen:
- Feb 15, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Carvin R600 RedEye Cyclops Bi-Amp'd Combo 2x8"/1x15" with horn. Hughes & Kettner Fortress pre-amp; Custom Warmoth Jazz V Deluxe with Bartolini pickups and electronics; a 2004 Fender Jazz Deluxe V; 2 OLP MM5's, one with active electronics the other without; Ibanez EDA905
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Capstone (Lutheran Church band) and Jazmat.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- GK Backline 112 combo, Combo 300, Hartke 2000, Hughes and Kettner Fortress preamp
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee (we're both July 29 bassists !), Jaco Pastorius, Chris Squire, Frank Bello, Sting, Paul McCartney
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cycling (pleasure and racing), Auto Racing, RC racing, photography, hiking, drawing, sleeping....LOL
SignatureYou can't polish a terd....can you ????