Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 3, 2014
- Apr 19, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Instructor in the Vance/Rabbath Method, 36, from Kansas City Metro Area
- Violen was last seen:
- Dec 3, 2014
- Jun 9, 1978 (Age: 36)
- Home Page:
- Kansas City Metro Area
- Current Setup:
Conklin GT-7 "Lucinda Annabelle" Fretless
Conklin GT-7 Bill Dickens Signature Model "Cassandra"
Conklin GT-7 Bill Dickens Signature Model "Morgana"
Knilling Flatback Upright Circa 1920s "Dante"
Mesa Boogie M-2000 Basis Bass Head
Mesa Boogie 6x10 powerhouse cabinet
Rocktron Blue Thunder
Line 6 Bass Pod Pro + Large footswitch
Secret Weapon Stompbox
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Metal, 20th Century, Romantic, Bebop, Hard Bop, Third Stream, Fusion
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Arret Zone (Progressive Metal), Man Down (Blues), University of Central Missouri Symphonic Orchestra, University of Central Missouri Jazz Band, UCM String Chamber Ensemble, ***:(UCM Jazz Rock Combo)
- Previously Owned Gear:
Steinberger Spirit 5 String Bass
Dean Edge 4 Bass
Hartke HA3000 Amp
Hartke 4x12 Cab
Peavey TNT 1x15 combo amp
Ergo 5 string electric upright
- G.A.S. List:
- Mesa/Boogie 400+ Amplifer
- Influences and Teachers:
- The Bass Staff at the Musicians Institute, John Patitucci, Sean Malone, Stu Hamm, Jaco Pastorius, Francois Rabbath, Giovanni Bottessini, Eduard Nanny, my wife Heather.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Roleplaying, Computer Games, The Internet, Goth/Idustrial/Fetish
- Endorsing Artist: Conklin Guitars (Basses)
Signature"The Intonation is evidence of a Correct Motion."